Internet Marketing is application of all marketing strategies through computer and electronics in a digital format. Gone are the days of going to house to house for promotion, It’s now all at one click. Type want you want and in the next second you get millions of products and services right in front of you. Be in USA and order a product from India. Be in India and outsource work for Australia. Internet has made it so easier to connect to people throughout the world. E-commerce, Digital marketing, Online business, Digital Media, Social media marketing, Web Marketing all are connected to each other and fall under the same category. We all are sailing in the era of INTERNET! And we use it for business in the finest way. According to Link Humans, as of 2016 more than 3 billion people worldwide have internet access. This gives a marketer an unprecedented number of customers to reach with product and service offerings, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It doesn’t end here by only creating a website or a page. One needs to know who are his customers and target them through continuously updating content of interest for more engagement. It includes website design strategies, search engine optimization and search engine submission, online promotions, email marketing, social media marketing through Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, blogs, pay-per-click advertising, applications etc. 90% of adults aged 18 to 29 use social media.
Online marketing has undergone a tremendous changes. Here are few tools for more efficient and effective results of internet marketing.
- Realgeeks.com – It helps you function your Facebook ads smoothly, while you concentrate on other important stuff. It works transparently by targeting and retargeting the audience, Customized marketing strategy, advanced audience targeting, ongoing ad creation, ongoing ad optimization to maximize results, conversion tracking – to calculate results, new buyer registration ads and much more.
- Buffer.com – This one is best way to drive traffic, increase fan engagement and save time on social media. They not only help you with this but fix your bugs. They have a great team which works towards applying your marketing strategies. It is a Social media management for marketers and agencies
- Boomerranggmail.com – This works as an assistant to you by scheduling your emails in your Gmail. Good way to not miss your email work.
- Similarweb.com – it is equally important to analyse your work and know how your competitors are doing. This site reveals your competitors, discovers new opportunities, helps you find partners and collaborations, identifies new players of market, most importantly understand consumer behaviour.
- Socialbakers.com – The most advanced social media analytics, reporting, publishing, and recommendation suite in the industry. It enable cross-team collaboration and approvals, guides you to publish at the right time to target audience to increase organic reach.
These above mentioned things will surely help you through your internet marketing. Yet there are many outsourcing agencies who perform digital marketing. They take over the responsibility of managing all you internet marketing such as website development, SEO, creating accounts in various social media sites, running ads and campaigns, gives you brand building services, designing your website and pages, content writing, targeting through research and development, all in one. Making marketing easier, by saving time and money.